My name is Justus Adam and I am a PhD student at the School of Computing at the University of Kent. I work on stronger type-based program analysis for languages with weak type systems, such as C or Java.
Stuff you may be interested in
- A list of publications I worked on
- My profile on Google Scholar
- Reading about my masters thesis
- My page on the University of Kent website
- ACM Digial Library Profile
What I am currently working on
I finished my masters degree with the start of 2020 and I am now doing a PhD with Stephen R. Kell at the University of Kent in Canterbury.
Open Source Software
- My GitHub account
- My Hackage user profile
- The Ohua project and organization on GitHub, which I am a contributor of.
I studied computer science at the TU Dresden starting in 2013. In 2016 I finished my Bachelors degree 1 and in early 2020 my Masters.
My undergraduate studies were mostly concerned with the architecture of distributed systems and I also have a passion for functional programming. I do most of my coding in Haskell, if I can help it.